Wednesday, August 09, 2017

From Sprinklers to Strawberries

 From the strawberry patch on Wednedsay.

The second full week of June:

Sunday, June 11
In an afternoon of shopping I finally found a new rug for the basement.

M and I picked up a pool for Finn while we were shopping--he wasn't so sure about it.

We made our first s'mores of the summer.

Monday, June 12
After school they got out the sprinklers.

Tuesday, June 13
It was our last book club of the school year.

The summer CAUSEBOX arrived!

Wednesday, June 14
We picked strawberries.

We read about Lucille Ball.

M made strawberry shortcake for dessert.

And this guy (girl?) has been hanging out near my hairdryer for some time--I didn't have the heart to remove it.  (Sometimes I surprise even myself.)

Thursday, June 15
Soccer practice.

Friday, June 16
I had a sinus infection.  (The reason why I couldn't taste the fresh strawberries.)

Saturday, June 17
The morning paper. ;)

Soccer Saturday.

The things I usually find in the bathroom.

We stocked up on vintage Happy Hollister books (from ebay). 

No comments:

Post a Comment