From last week:
1. Spring is definitely on its way. We've been having fun stomping in the melting snow. (Some have even taken to wearing shorts.)
(Fun floating boats from HERE.)
2. The changing weather has also brought some foggy mornings.
And the squirrels are back out and about. (In the rain.)
3. M's favorite song to play these days is Pure Imagination.
She also likes organizing our snacks. (Fist bump.)
4. Last week we had fun hanging out with friends in the backyard.
And at a sweet birthday party.
5. We ended the week with Cake Pops on Friday (because it was Friday).
And dinner out on Saturday.
We are loving this more mild weather (though still adjusting to the time change;).