1. We spent last weekend with our families in PA.
(My parents' cat--Molly.)
(We picked up a few things for Halloween.)
We got to go to one of my (many) cousin's weddings. (It might just have been one of the prettiest weddings I've ever been to.)
While we were hanging out at the festivities, the kids were hanging out with Nana and Pop at the cabin.
The drive back to home was exquisite.
2. On Monday our library had a special program about African (particularly Ugandan) culture and music. Beza was in her element balancing baskets on her head.
T's moves. In slow-mo.
3. Ugh...this week I also discovered a rogue lump under my arm. It has led to a handful of unexpected doctor appointments and attempts to keep worry at bay. So far it appears unsuspicious--that's good news. (Their patience has been awesome. Their reward--cake pops.)
4. This dude has been stashing away just a bit of birdseed.
5. Today we reveled in this beautiful fall weather at the park.
*And all week long we've been listening to The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey (13 hours!). We may have taken the long drive to Trader Joe's and the far-away park just so that we could finish it up today. We picked up a pie on the way home from the park because the book ended with everyone eating a freshly-baked cherry pie. (We'll be settling for a store-bought blueberry.) We LOVED this one as much as the first one.