A glimpse of our week.
1. A Monday field trip with Beza's class to the orchard.
2. Phew! I'm not sure what's been going on with the laundry. (Perhaps that's the problem. ;) The folding and putting away--oh, and pulling out the stuff that doesn't fit anymore--took hours. Ick. (Thankful for clean clothes, though.)
3. Beza is a rock star at music lessons. She colors quietly for the whole 30 minutes. (Rock crayons from Stubby Pencil.)
4. We're studying astronomy with T. Today we got to make our own "solar eclipse" and investigate the strength of the sun's light (and then hide the magnifying glasses--because concentrated sun is downright dangerous.).
5. We ended today at the park because it is ridiculously beautiful outside.