A little recap of last week--
1. One last concert with our Church (with a visiting choir from Memphis) along the river.
2. Neighborhood birthday fun.
3. Playing school.
4. The stuff you find at the grocery store.
5. Hoping to catch the Tougas as they passed through our area on their Appalachian Trail thru-hike. (We missed them--but cheering them on as they finish their LONG journey.) (Follow along HERE.)
6. A one-of-a-kind creation. #futurefashiondesigner
7. A tv-worthy cooking class hosted by a good friend at the library. My first cold soup (cucumber)--it was delicious.
8. J's final LASIK surgery in the city.
(Hanging out at Bryant Park.)
(He fell asleep trying to comfort his favorite guy.)
9. Jumping into the "eight-feet-deep."
(Shivering the whole way. Cool summer nights are great for open windows--not so much for evening swimming lessons. ;)
10. S'mores with friends.
Thankful we still have one more month of summer!