A few things from last week...
1. After driving past a Sonic, M was inspired to be her own server on skates. She also makes the food she serves. And that's just phenomenal.
Also, she makes placemats.
(What a moment captured. ;)
This, however, might be taking things a bit too far...
(The ants are eating well these days. Oh my.)
2. The week started with a bit of weeding. The top picture includes 3 dead bushes and almost all of the brightest greens are sucker branches from the big tree.
And ended with truck-load of mulch (10 cubic yards--for future reference--because we can NEVER remember how much to order.).
It took J and I about 5 hours on Saturday to make it disappear.
3. M and I celebrated our last morning together with both Beza and T in school for a LONG time.
4. Meanwhile, Beza celebrated her birthday at school (2 weeks early) with some watermelon flowers. (That she ate!)
5. Speaking of fruit eating--she also devoured oranges at soccer. Noteworthy. :)
It was such a beautiful week. We're all looking forward to summer and a more carefree schedule. 2 weeks to go!