A few bits from last week...
1. The best Mother's Day bouquet. (My favorite part? The brown boxwood sprig. :)
2. Our attempt to get them to stay in their seats at dinner. "Seat belts." (Oh, my.)
3. An indigo bunting. I've always wanted to see an indigo bunting. (How fun is that to say?)
4. Our annual-ish bear party. This year we celebrated with T's kindergarten class.
5. And this is when we discovered that our 6-year-old son is way, WAY stronger than us. He can do like 5 chin-ups without even trying. Let's just say that J and I have a bit of catching up to do.
Now on to a whole new week... :)