Monday, May 12, 2014

Five for the Week

1.  Beautiful spring flowers are popping up everywhere.  

2.  Poor dude didn't feel so well one night after bedtime.  Luckily nothing bad came to fruition.  (But he looked so very huggable and sad all in one pose.)

3.  It was the week of Mother's Day teas.

4.  On Friday we went shopping for shorts after lunch out.  I teasingly told them that "no tipping" meant no tipping their cups over.  Ha.  (Also, I'm so very glad that we got those shorts--it's been nearly 80 for the past 3 days.)

5.  I was lavished with beautiful artwork and this necklace from J for Mother's Day.  (M even commissioned J to pick out a specific lip gloss for me from her.  Can you imagine him wandering the makeup aisles?  I'm bummed I wasn't there to see it. :)
(There's nothing like bubble wrap to bring everyone together. ;)

Happy Mother's Day to all of the special women in our lives...
I'm so very thankful for you.
(Special girls in my family not pictured--Grandma Taylor and Jo.  Also, all of my friends who encourage me every day. :)

Happy Mother's Day 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment