Monday, March 17, 2014

Funnies: When They Come

When my parents come there is always a lot of laughter.  

Staying true to form, my dad showed up in a snow-colored ghillie suit (of course). 

Then, M and T took turns trying to blend into my tree and moss decor.
(These would be amazing for getting up close to birds.)

They came to celebrate T's birthday.

M and T were curious about why Grandpa's shirt was so filled out.  He said the better to hold up the American Flag on his shirt (his signature look).  (Posted by request by my mom. ;)

When my family visits it's always a whirlwind.  They come after lunch on Saturday and leave before 9 the next morning.  But I thought they were taking their early departure to a whole new level when I heard someone in the shower at 3:30 in the morning.  Apparently my mom woke up and thought that it was 6:30.  She didn't discover the real time until she went downstairs for breakfast and saw that it wasn't even 4 in the morning.  Oh, I wish I could have seen her face! (But I was in bed--sleeping.) :)

We LOVE it when they come--lots of great conversations and laughs. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment