A few very random things from our week...
1. We've been watching these eagles and their hatchling ALL week long.
2. Winter has definitely been wintery, but we're kind-of ready to put these away.
We bought a few plants this week to make things a bit more spring-y.
And having it stay lighter longer has been a sight for sore eyes. (Blue sky at 6pm.)
3. They turned this simple track...
Into a huge village overnight.
4. My sister has been in Disney World all week. We spent the time photo texting pics like this.
Her dessert vs. mine.
Two Prince Charmings. ;)
5. This is what lunch looks like most days. With a side of crackers and cheese and raisins it's Beza's favorite meal.
(T: "Mommy, why are you taking pictures of our sandwiches?" Because someday you might forget this and if I take a picture you can always remember. :)