Playing a little catch-up. :)
A quick review of the past two weeks...
1. On T's birthday (2 Wednesdays ago), M and T got to be a part of a friend's cooking class. They made DELICIOUS pizza and salad with homemade dressing.
2. We're studying bugs right now. Incidentally, winter is not the optimal time for hands-on bug learning. Fortunately (for us), Becca has an over-abundance of stink bugs and she's willing to share. (We got a new "shipment" of them today. Yay. ;)
3. We got to eat out at the kids' favorite restaurant last week. While the fact that the restaurant serves pancakes all day long already puts it in good favor, it's the phone booth that pushes it over the top.
4. M and T went to a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese last weekend. Friends and tickets--a birthday party favorite! :)
5. T has been "organizing" the kids' bathroom almost every day. He wedges the soap behind the faucet and the floss right under the handle. (Where, oh where, could he possibly get this stuff from?)
6. Because the snow is so hard-packed and frozen it's kind-of fun to walk on (until you suddenly fall through...). We found a frozen pond in the woods to explore.
7. Thursday was the 100th day of school.
8. M (and then Beza) have been under the weather this week with a fever/cough. Poor girl fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow on my bed at 7:45p for story time. (That NEVER happens.)
9. We've been trying to have Friday morning dates--just the two of us (though Bez got to tag along this week because of her cold.)
10. We went to a pancake breakfast yesterday morning to benefit our CareNet--we took 2 cars because it turns out someone who just had a birthday is growing like nobody's business and needs all new shirts so that his belly isn't always sticking out. (Stop growing!) After the breakfast I took the oldest 2 shopping while J went home with Beza. They look just so little in the back of the car...
Whew! And now that's all caught up! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! :)