1. We had fun making our stuffed animals (and cat) talk using the Morfo app.
2. We started getting an actual newspaper delivered to our door. Every. day. Via the postal system.
3. Dude woke up with a stomach bug on Thursday leading the oldest in a rampage against such things.
4. While he (and Beza, in case she's harboring any shared bugs) stayed home from school to recover today, we snuck out for Starbucks treats and to finish listening to Alice in Wonderland. (Another one of those stories that I have somehow managed to have never read before.)
5. And Beza's artwork always makes us smile. Love her people. (The third one has a bit of a gleam in his eye, yes?)
Happy Weekend. (Or "Daddy Days Home" as they call it around here.)