1. It's been a busy week of getting the Christmas cards ready and out the door.
(I've been having some stomach issues so two weeks ago I stopped drinking coffee (sadness) and eating gluten. All of the late nights this past week have been fueled by almond crackers, cranberry juice and gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. ;)
I'm pretty sure that M is going to be taking over my job in no time.
She stamped all of them and wrote in half of them.
We also managed to get a few out to "the people who make a difference in our lives--what would we do if we didn't have garbage people?" (All written in by M.)
2. Beza had her school Christmas Sing-a-long. (I know, so totally blurry, but it was sweet.)
3. Little dude had a sick-day. He's also been especially sentimental as of late. He really wanted his room to be like when he was 2 or 3--simpler with only one bin of toys and not a shelf of them. We moved all of his superheroes to the basement and even braved Walmart for a replica of the bin he had when he was little.
(Note: Besides a fever, he never actually got "sick" he just felt like he might.)
4. We spent Saturday afternoon at a church party--a great way to start Christmas Week.
5. And this morning Santa made his yearly firetruck appearance.
We are so excited to celebrate Christmas this week!