1. We had our first bigger snow of the season on Monday--a Snow Day.
2. You know the floor is bad when this happens. ;) (Also, he's just a good guy. :)
3. My errand-running girl and me.
4. On Friday, a day in the city with these two.
5. Because J had LASIK surgery on one eye. (CREEPS me out--but, pretty cool stuff that he can finally see a bit without contacts/glasses.)
We had a much bigger snow storm yesterday (maybe 8 inches or so?). Bez is wearing her "gobbles" to go sledding down the big hill.
(Also, she regularly reminds me that, "I don't like the Lizard of Oz. It's scary."