Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Tour 2013

A little peek inside our house this Christmas Season. :)



*Note:  I took these pictures on a day when most everyone was out skiing.  There are usually a lot more stacks of stuff around. :)  Also, if I had my druthers, everything would be white.  But, I get to live out these years with little people who think it just isn't Christmas without red--so, red it is. :) 

And the tree?  (Much like last year's.) I know, it is funny.  But I love it.  It's a good way to display the thousands of pictures we take all year long.  Oh, the memories.  (Like the upside down blue cereal bowl--April Fool's Day--I totally forgot about that until now. ;)  M added the paper chain and the two of us finger-knitted the yarn garland on the train ride last week.  Also--it's so comforting to see the au natural spider web decor in the picture with their three heads.  (Bah!)

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment