1. We started the week and the festivities at a neighborhood party (what a great place to live).
(A healthy ghost and look at that cute little bunny tail. :)
2. On Thursday (Halloween) T and Beza had trunk-or-treat at their school.
3. Halloween night came cool and rainy. But they had so much fun. Their favorite part? Handing out the candy. This year we had a hot chocolate stand outside--they loved keeping it stocked with marshmallows and cups. (Also, they were repeat customers.)
4. On Friday, just as M and I were stepping out of the grocery store we got stuck outside in a torrential downpour. We were soaked all the way through. We had 15 minutes to get home, get dry and then get to T's class for reading time (thankfully the school is practically next door!).
5. I got my hair chopped. I love haircuts.
I can't believe it's already November!
(Up next--getting out the winter coats and Thanksgiving decorations.)
Have a great week!