Monday, October 07, 2013

Day 7: Beauty in the Storm

 Today T and I watched the storm blow in while sitting on the swings. (Until we were sneak-attack super-soaked.)

Right now some friends and some family are walking through some dark storms.  (I have a few mini ones of my own.)  I don't like the storms.  I want them to go away.

But, there is a hidden beauty.  Some of the most inspiring stories come from people who have walked through the harshness of life and emerged with compassion and grace and wisdom (albeit, a few scars, too.).  

On this side of heaven, life will never be easy.  I am so thankful for friends who encourage, who share their real stories with open hearts.  And even more thankful for Words of Truth that breathe HOPE into a world filled with storms.


Part of the 31 Day Challenge.
(Click HERE for more posts in this series.)

No comments:

Post a Comment