Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 25: Snippets of the Week (Five on Friday)

A few snippets from our week...

1.  T's class went on a nature field trip this week.  A nice, long hike, a gigantic spider that Beza kept walking under (Yikes!), and T's most excellent at-one-with-the-earthworms worm impression during charades. 

2.  We rescued Daddy after work one night--right across from the gas station. ;)

3.  After a birthday playdate we rushed off for flu shots.  God blessed us with some weird kids.  The crew in front of us screamed and screamed.  I crossed my fingers hoping it wouldn't psych my gang out.  When it was our turn the nurse asked who wanted to go first.  They all raised their hands.  Not one tear or even squirm.  (If only their fearlessness were contagious--I'm not half that brave when it's my turn.)

4.  It's leaf maze time!

5.  And tonight this is their latest invention.  Chair swings. 

We are excited for the fun weekend ahead celebrating our soon-to-be 8-year-old.  (I need to go wrap the presents!)

Part of the 31 Day Challenge.
(For more posts in this series click HERE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment