Fall foods just exude comfort. They are also apparently monochromatic. (I'm a fan of a simple color scheme.)
A few of our favorites this season:
1. Today's Apple Pie (with my Mom's pie crust recipe).
2. Also, today's Toasted Pumpkin Seeds. From the very first pumpkin I've ever roasted. (To make...)
3. This Pumpkin Pie. (Garnished later with a little Homemade Whipped Cream.)
4. After-soccer Onion Rings.
5. An Apple-Cider Donut.
6. Apple Fritters. (The frying part seemed scary, but was actually easy.)
7. Apple Crisp.
8. Vanilla Chai Cupcakes.
9. Maple Sugar Candy. (Because we've been reading the Little House books.)
Part of the 31 Day Challenge.
(For more posts in this series click HERE.)