Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What's Up (My Reading List)

 
Building Up the Parenting Toolbox
Refreshingly practical. 

Second time around and it still perfectly helps with one.


Gearing Up for the Next Phase of Parenthood


Filling Up


Brushing Up on the Stuff I Think I Once Knew ;)
An awesome book for teaching kids (and yourself) about unlocking the deeper meaning of books.  And it includes some great reading lists by grade.  Who knew I wouldn't be able to stop reading a book about reading?



Listening Up

(Always wishing there were more.)


Coming Up This Fall...
(Besides the ever growing pile of books from M.)


It's coming out next week.  If you pre-order this week you can get a few FREE gifts, including a $10 coupon to use at Lisa Leonard Designs. (This should be arriving in my mailbox soon.)


(And you? What have you been reading?)

No comments:

Post a Comment