Sunday, September 15, 2013

Funnies: Writing Is Like Funnel Cakes

T has developed a recent passion for writing.  He said the other day, "Writing is like funnel cakes or fun rides, it's so fun and I just can't wait to do it."

Limitations never even enter his mind.  He believes he can so he does.  

These are some of his prolific (and quite phonetic) notes from the weekend:

The small crew and I stayed at my parents--it was a full house and my dad was having a bit of trouble finding the bathroom space to brush his teeth.  T spontaneously made this sign for the door.
"Nobody Allowed In"

These were notes he passed to me at the table.

And this is a note he gave to me one afternoon.
"Mommy, I love you so, so, so much."

 Also, he can't wait until he has to journal for school like M.  (This, I can't wait to see! ;)

I am smitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment