Sunday, September 22, 2013

Five for the Week


1.  Caramel Apple Ciders to celebrate the arrival of one of our favorite seasons.

2.  We're going to start learning about flying creatures in science so this week we did a few fun experiments.  (One with wing shape and one to demonstrate Bernoulli's principle.)

3.  Beza has started to wear some of M's hand-me-downs from when she went to preschool.  I LOVE seeing them again.

4.  I'm very thankful for friends (and a mom) who "get it" when this parenting stuff feels really hard. :)

5.  M started guitar lessons this week.  (Do I have a picture of M and her guitar?  No, I do not.  But I do have this lovely one of T playing his guitar from some awesome neighbors who handed theirs down to T and Beza.  He is taking it very seriously. ;)

Happy First Day of Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment