1. Caramel Apple Ciders to celebrate the arrival of one of our favorite seasons.
2. We're going to start learning about flying creatures in science so this week we did a few fun experiments. (One with wing shape and one to demonstrate Bernoulli's principle.)
3. Beza has started to wear some of M's hand-me-downs from when she went to preschool. I LOVE seeing them again.
4. I'm very thankful for friends (and a mom) who "get it" when this parenting stuff feels really hard. :)
5. M started guitar lessons this week. (Do I have a picture of M and her guitar? No, I do not. But I do have this lovely one of T playing his guitar from some awesome neighbors who handed theirs down to T and Beza. He is taking it very seriously. ;)
Happy First Day of Fall!