We had a full week of summer fun:
0: Monday--grocery shopping (ultra fun. ;).
1. Tuesday: A meet-up at the park with friends we won't see for a few weeks. And then later a baseball birthday party at the park for M&T.
2. Wednesday: The county fair. (A favorite--watching these two ride a few rides together and whoop at the fun of it.)
3. Thursday: Swimming at a new friend's house. They had a blast using their lake skills in a pool--"jumping into 8 feet deep!" :) So much fun! :)
4. Friday night baseball with friends and fireworks.
5. Saturday morning breakfast out.
6. Climbing the front yard trees.
7. Saturday neighborhood birthday party.
Just two more weeks of "summer!"