1. Beza is ready to make the move to a big girl bed. She temporarily moved into M's room for a few days. But plans are in the works to turn the office/guest room into her very own room--it's time for her to have a special place all her own.
2. These poppies are wowing us this week. (A surprise from last year's insta-garden.)
3. Beza had routine blood-work done this week. Like her big sister, she's incredibly brave when it comes to needles. Donuts (a rare delicacy these days) were the perfect treat.
4. We got our first round of greens from our CSA this week. Last night we had this delicious Bok Choy Salad and tonight we had these Arugula Pita Pockets. (Don't look now--but Beza even ate them!)
5. A quick pre-bedtime game of Fox and Rabbit to wrap up our night tonight.
Linking up @ Lauren Elizabeth: