1. We joined a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) and had our first meet-the-farmers/workday last weekend. We get our first fresh produce in 2 weeks! (Bring on the kale!)
2. Sometimes we bend the rules--Spiderman wasn't made to just stay on the floor.
3. Assignment stick-a-branch-in-it complete.
4. Nature Class gave us the kick in the tush (and the little bins) we needed to start composting. I'm pretty sure we're about a month away from having a completely full compost bin--we should have some awesome (free) garden dirt next year.
*Bonus note: Emily is officially one of our heroes. She did what I couldn't do and pulled tooth number 3. ;)
5. Cookies "as big as your head" to help cozy-up this dreary Friday.
Linking up @Lauren Elizabeth: