Monday, April 29, 2013

Funnies: On Our Toes

We've made it this far into the year before M tried the just-list-all-of-the-spelling-words-you-can-in-one-sentence trick.

M:  I have to do a lot of math in my room to figure out the time.
(We seriously had no idea her clock was so wrong.  It's one hour behind and 15 minutes fast.  So, while it says it's 2:35, it's actually 3:20.  And despite the challenge, she always knows exactly what time it is--best math practice ever? ;) 

And just because I don't want to forget...
At our most recent dentist visit J and I were served a big old slice of humble pie--our poor kids had cavities--total parent fail. :(  But, they have handled it so well (and we've redoubled our efforts to keep their pearly whites in tip-top shape.).   Anyway, little dude had his final visit to fix up his teeth last week.  On the way he said, "My heart is sad to be going, but my mouth is so happy that this is the last time I have to go for this."  Be still my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment