1. Deeply entrenched in Operation Please Eat Fruits and Vegetables/Let's Balance Out This Carb-Only Diet. We're making some head-way. (Whoo-hoo!)
2. Best seat in the house (playground). (That one's for you, Dad.)
3. Forever known as "The-Slide-That-M-Got-A-Mouthful-Of-Sand-On" because when she went down this slide when she was three she got all twisted around and landed open-mouthed-first in the sand at the bottom. Memorable.
4. Spring Hat Parade Day. (First version included a pink and orange wreath with pink butterflies. At the last minute I had mercy on the little guy who spends his days with a houseful of girls and sewed on some twigs instead.)
5. "Look! I'm M!" (Wearing M's shoes.) (That camera smile is just awesome. :)
(Thank you so much for all of the kind words in response to our previous post. They mean a lot.)