1. Last weekend J's parents came to celebrate T's 5th Birthday. A weekend that included, of course, skiing (at their first BIG mountain.).
An edible Spider-Man cake. (Remember last year?)
2. It was also a weekend full of these mysterious dudes.
3. This week we've been dog-sitting. When I say "we" what I really mean is that M is more in charge of this than we are. Girl feeds her, gives her fresh water and makes sure we let her out when necessary. In short, she makes us look good. ;)
4. One of the many perks of having a close friend in the adoption world (Becca) is that she volunteered to do Beza's hair. (She also makes us look good. ;)
5. This morning we woke up to 6-8 inches of snow.
(I have lived a very long time without ever having maple syrup candy. It totally does not taste like maple at all! It's like delicious caramel. Amazing!)
8. To burn off all that sweetness we headed out in the snow. But not Beza because...
("Make me cry!")
(9. Sidenote: I make them wear these old socks over their wrists to keep the snow off of their skin.)
10. Then we spent the rest of the morning building snow mazes.
And now everyone is resting. :)
Have a great weekend!
(Linking up with www.frommygreydeskblog.com)