Sunday, October 28, 2012

Funnies: I Try Not to Show Them My Teeth

 The funny people.

We've been watching the squirrels up close and personal while they devour the pumpkins on our deck.  
 
While we were spying on one the other day M, covering her mouth, said, "I try not to show them my teeth."

Me: Why is that?

M: Because I don't want to scare them with my big teeth.  They might think I want to eat them!

(Ohmygoodness.)

Okay, and then there are those moments as a mom that I just could have never imagined or conceived possible.  Some of them are precious, precious memories.  Others?  Others are just stuff you can't make up.

Case in point--while loading up to go to soccer, T said to me, "Mommy, haven't I been such a good listener lately?"

Me.  Why, yes, you have!

T: I know!  Ever since I've been eating my snot I've been being such a good listener.  It really helps me listen!

No...way...!  Did he seriously just say that?!?  Two things--Ewww-Ewwww-Ewww--GROSS!!!  Please don't EVER do that again.  And, how in the world did he make that connection?  Oh, to know how his little mind works. :)


And now, off to make sure I do everything that requires electricity before Hurricane Sandy gets here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! I definitely just LOL'd on the snot comment. That's awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete