Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Favorite Blanket Makeover


Last week I snagged a charming rustic old ladder for a cool $5.  It may be true that I paged through a Pottery Barn catalog marking all the pages with ladders to convince J that not only is so very functional ;), but also quite trendy.  And all for $5!  What a bargain! ;)

After a good scrub and sanding, it's now the home of my most favorite blanket. 

This super soft, down-filled, well-loved, amazing throw blanket was a family exchange gift countless Christmases ago (thank you, WB!).  You know it's a good blanket when it was a must-have in my hospital bag when we were expecting both M and T.  

But now, since it gets its very own special spot, I thought it would be a great time for a blanket mini-makeover.

With gray chevron for my neutral-loving self.

 And white-on-mustard polk-a-dots for my pop-of-the-unexpected self. ;)

Love it!


 Bring on the cool summer nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment