Monday, April 16, 2012

The Treasure (Or Monstrosity) In the Basement

Late last week I spent a bit of time tucking away the off-season and too-small clothes of the little crew.  It's a big job.  

I try to keep it under control.  There is just one box of clothes per age range. Currently there are clothes up to age 6-7 for both girls and boys.  That, my friends, is a A LOT of clothes.

Want to see it?  Brace yourself.


All folded and sorted.  The solid bins are seasonal decorations, college binders (you never know when you might need them?) and skiing gear.


For now I am the keeper of these clothes until one of my sisters is ready for them.  Won't that be a happy day?  ;)


As I was sorting through some of M's 3T-4T bins I was struck again by how quickly time is flying.  Ugh... I was sorting through some of her sweet outfits from her first days of preschool.  Hurt my heart.  Wasn't that just yesterday?

First Day of Preschool 2010. 

Needless to say, while the bins are a monstrosity, years of memories are tucked inside.  I'm so thankful that we'll get to use them again in a few years with Beza. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment