Friday, February 03, 2012

Friday Favorites: The Balancing Act

When I went upstairs to get Beza up from her nap this is how I found her.


Proudly balancing Gordy on her head.  She said "Woah!" and gave herself a round of applause.  I may have joined in the clapping.


Dear child spends a significant portion of her day balancing things on her head.  Cups.  Toy Tools.  Blankets.  And hats.  


And not only does she balance them--but she walks all around with them on her head.  When she's feeling particularly confident, or gutsy, she literally does deep knee bends just for show.


I promise that I have never walked around with bowls on head--this is ALL her! :)

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. She's Ethiopian, it's in her blood! A loves to put stuff on his head too, drives me nuts because then his hair gets all crazy :)

    ReplyDelete