- Our little one-year-old weighs in at 19lbs and is in the 50th percentile for weight and height (she has grown 2 inches in the past 3 months).
- She is still sporting just one tooth.
- She has just started to take 3-4 steps at a time.
- She can sign "more," "all done," "eat," and "bird" (the most useful one of all ;).
- She can point to her nose, pretty hair and tum-tum (belly).
- We're down from 5 bottles a day to 3--and just started drinking whole milk.
- She wakes up sitting up 1-2 times a night and after tucking her back in, sometimes with a bottle of water and a little orajel--she goes right back to sleep. (Yay for sleep!)
She cruises the neighborhood pushing this car.
In other news, Climby, the tent caterpillar emerged from his cacoon and is living life as a free moth.