Monday, November 28, 2011

I Don't Mean to be Mean, But...

"...I think that looks more like winter than Christmas.  I think it needs more red," said M gently, describing my attempt at decorating the mantle for Christmas last night.

It's a work in progress.  As a lover of all things neutral, red is a stretch.  :)  

However, in an attempt to make it more "Christmas-sy," I added just a touch of red to this photo and framed it for the mantle. (Inspired here.) It's a start... :)


And while I was at some word-art fun, here's our bucket list for this Christmas Season.


It's seriously time to get working on that Christmas Letter.  In my countdown to that feat--here's a look back to 2006...


Hmm...I see a pile theme...

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you do your Christmas cards! i think you should have your own pinterest type page for all the neat things you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll are so fun and creative! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete