Wednesday, September 07, 2011

First Day

Today was M's first day of Kindergarten.  (Insert a "How-in-the-world-is-that-possible?" slowly exhaled breath.)


Yesterday J gave her a special monogrammed necklace so that she would know he was thinking of her during the day.

(So, we asked them to hug for this one.  But later in the day when M was home, T said, "It's glad you're home from school, M."  M: "Yeah, it was fun, but I didn't want it to be any longer.  I was ready to come home.")

Last night I decorated her door with streamers, a sign and a little gift bag with a new shirt for school.

She filled her tummy with cheerios and apples with peanut butter (the breakfast of champions) and we all left together for her first day of "real" school. :)


We're so excited for her to start this year.  Her teacher is so warm and kind.  And we are praying for special friendships to grow through the year. 

So proud of you, M!

On a completely different note--This was Beza today--I so wish I could pull this look off. :)

1 comment:

  1. Precious pictures!!! I love back to school pics! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete