Thursday, September 15, 2011

And then there was One.

T started preschool today.  


This dude who could not wait to be "big" so that he could go to school finally had his day!  

When I buckled him in this morning he said, "M and and I are going to school!  But you won't be alone, Mommy, you have Beza."--An idea that struck a bit of panic in my head because I had no idea what I was going to do with just one little person (I know, crazy--I'm pretty sure I won't ask myself that again all year. ;).  But I am so used to them all being together.

Without a backwards glance he made himself right at home at school.

And the moment his little bum made it back in his carseat after school, he passionately insisted that he had to do all of his homework (there is no homework in preschool) that very instant.  :)  He "read" every piece of paper in his tote bag.  Those scholastic book orders were given a thorough look over. 

He talked a mile-a-minute about how much he loved his day.  

So happy that he loves school! :)

Now, if I could only find him in his bed! ;)
(How those crayons aren't falling out of that case, I have no idea!)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so sweet!!

    And those crayons must be magical!!

    ReplyDelete