(original recipe from Food.com)
1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1 1/2 cups Quick Oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup coconut
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Lightly grease a 11x7 baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine the Rice Krispies cereal, oats and coconut.
- In a saucepan stir together the honey and brown sugar and bring to just a boil.
- Immediately remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and peanut butter.
- Pour over the dry ingredients.
- Mix to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- "Pour" the mixture into the baking dish and press into place.
- Slice into "bars."
- Chill until firm.
We LOVE these because they are super fast and easy to make and they disappear like hotcakes.
Beza likes them, too.
Linked up with: